Fellesrom FOR SAMEIET SOLSIDEN TERRASSE
The room is available the day before the rental date for preparations and the day after the rental date for cleaning.
The rent is paid by invoice sent from the business manager to the section owner’s address.
Familiarize yourself with the rules for using the room before signing the agreement:
- The tenant is responsible for cleaning the common room after use.
In the event of a lack of cleaning / tidying up, an additional fee of NOK 300 will be charged.
- Consideration must be given to adjoining apartments to common rooms.
- The common room shall not be used after kl. 22.00.
- Normal volume on music. Normal voice use, no howling or screaming. No music will be played after 20.00
- Damaged items must be replaced.
- The key is handed out by a board representative and must be returned after use.
- A guardian / adult must be the responsible tenant and be present when the room is in use
- The person who rents the room must wash the tables themselves, kitchen utensils must be washed and the boss thrown away.
- Total ban on using tape, screws or nails on walls or ceilings.
- Use wheels on sofas and coffee tables when moving them.
- Balloons should only be hung on screw hooks.
- The refrigerator must be emptied after use.
- Collect the tables and chairs and put them in place against the wall
- The key is returned together with the signed checklist when the room is cleared.
Rental price as of today is NOK. 500 , -. If you want to rent from Friday to Sunday, the price is 1000, -. In the event of a lack of cleaning / tidying up, an additional fee of NOK 300 will be charged.
If you want to rent the common room, you can fill out the form below.
Select the date you want to rent in the calendar below, green data is available, orange data is booked but not approved, and red data is approved bookings.
Remember that the room is available the day before the rental date for preparations and the day after the rental date for cleaning, so please select three consecutive days in the form!